About Sartorius Stedim Biotech
Sartorius Stedim Biotech is a leading provider of cutting-edge equipment and services for the development, quality assurance and production processes of the biopharmaceutical industry. Its integrated solutions are supporting biopharma companies around the world to develop and produce drugs safely, timely and economically. To meet the rapidly changing technology requirements of the industry it serves, Sartorius Stedim Biotech focuses on single-use technologies and value-added services.
- Sales revenue of 1,212.2 million euros in 2018
- Listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris
- Worldwide presence with manufacturing, sales and R&D sites in Europe, North America and Asia
- Headquarters in Aubagne, France; key manufacturing and R&D site in Goettingen, Germany
- More than 5,600 employees worldwide
- Key product categories: fermentation, filtration, purification, fluid management and lab technologies
Facts & Figures
Download a brief overview of Sartorius Stedim Biotech and its current economic development.
Values & Mission
Sustainability, Openness and Enjoyment – these core values and the mission are the basis for the innovative strength and competitiveness of Sartorius Stedim Biotech. more