MYCAP® Bottle Closures
Enhancing Aseptic Fluid Transfer in Bottles
- Available on Glass and all popular Plastic Bottles, Centrifuge Tubes and Containers
- One-for-All Silicone Closure for Consistency from Drug Development to Final Filling
- High Performance Closure Preserves Aseptic Processes
- Highly Configurable to Meet Your Process Requirements
- Ready-To-Use and Single-Use Prevents Contamination
The MYCAP® Bottle Closure Family
MYCAP® closures are a one-piece, ready-to-use and single-use aseptic fluid transfer system for bottles.
Select from a diverse range of standard configurations purposefully designed for common applications. Or, capitalize on the generous design freedom and ever-expanding range of bottles to configure MYCAP® to your application specification.
Remarkably, the robust platinum-cured silicone seal never changes from design to design, despite the range of capabilities. MYCAP® is the first truly universal closure system.
MYCAP® expands capabilities, removes uncertainty and eases validation.
Leverage Unique Features to Optimize your Process
- MYCAP® features the same platinum-cured silicone closure regardless of the bottle type or cap specifications
- Validate MYCAP® once and use it freely across the entire drug production process regardless of the application
- Harmonize components from research and development through final fill and finish
Unmatched Configurability and Design Versatility
- Tube ports can be placed anywhere on the cap surface to maximize configurability
- Mix and match tube material and freely select tube sizes to expand application capabilties
- Near limitless capabilities—almost any container with threaded closure can be converted to MYCAP®