The Flexel® bag range is designed for processing, storage, mixing and...
The Flexel® bag range is designed for processing, storage, mixing and transportation of small- to large-volume biopharmaceutical solutions in our proven Palletank® containers. They are a single-use alternative to stainless steel vessels for many applications. Flexel® bags enhance process reliability as they reduce the risk of cross-contamination from batch to batch and from product to product. They eliminate the time and expense of CIP & SIP operations, thus optimizing your capacity utilization.
The variety of Flexsafe® bag sizes accommodates all bioprocessing app...
The variety of Flexsafe® bag sizes accommodates all bioprocessing applications. These single-use products made of our new S80 polyethylene film feature:
- Excellent and reproducible cell growth
- Consistent product quality; outstanding robustness
- Complete assurance of supply all the way from resin, to film extrusion, to final bag assembly
- Robust change management and proven business continuity plan
- Consistent, reproducible extractables and leachables profile